SmartVide XL, the state-of-the-art immersion circulator Designed to work in containers of up to 120 liters
With a 5" touch screen and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, the arrival of the SmartVide XL completes the family of sous-vide cookers.
SmartVide XL sous-vide cooker
For up to 120 lt. / 30 gal. containers
The SmartVide XL, with a power of 2,600W, is a professional sous-vide cooker, with excellent precision and reliability, easy to use and transport. With a 5” touch screen and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, SmartVide XL is designed to work in containers with a capacity of up to 120 litres.
High production retherming station
The perfect solution for large groups
SmartVide XL cooker can be combined with the innovative technology and connectivity of the new 120P heated tank, operators can serve up to 200 portions of 200 g per hour*, with the same precision as obtained using a typical countertop sous vide bath.
* Maximum capacity for large-scale cooking and temperature maintenance. This capacity can vary depending on the cooking or regeneration requirements.
|Janby Track Mini integrated
|125 x 148 x 435 mm
Why the SmartVide XL sous vide immersion circulator?
5" touch screen display
and a comprehensive
Bluetooth and Wifi
connectivity: dedicated app.
Memorization of recipes
in both the appliance
memory and the App.
Probe-activated cycle start
Ability to work for
an indefinite time
Possibility to connect
to a heated tank
- Extremely precise: Highly consistent results and facilitating the standardisation of recipes.
High power: As its high-power output, 2.600W, means that heating times are kept to a minimum. The option of a heated tank that can be connected to the
SmartVide XL allows for even faster initial heating times and temperature recovery.
- Large capacity:designed to work in containers of up to 120 litres capacity, which translates into 200 portions of 200 g each time (Maximum capacity for long cooking and temperature maintenance).
- Variety of supported containers: it can be operated in any type of container provided that the maximum recommended specifications for capacity (up to 120 l) and minimun depth (200 mm).
- Robust construction: equipped with an ergonomic and robust solid stainless steel handle that allows the SmartVide to be easily moved from one container to another.
Wide range of accessories
Enter your enquiry